Question: Does Ensure have dairy?
Answer: Ensure is a nutrition shake consumed as a meal replacement. It contains a variety of your daily recommended vitamins and minerals to help you reach your daily nutrition goals. Ensure produces both ready-to-drink shakes and powder.
The current Ensure flavors are as follows:
- Ensure Original: milk chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, dark chocolate, butter pecan, coffee latte.
- Ensure Plus: milk chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, dark chocolate, butter pecan.
- Ensure Enlive: milk chocolate, vanilla, strawberry.
- Ensure High Protein: milk chocolate, vanilla.
- Ensure Clear: blueberry Pomegranate, mixed fruit.
- Ensure Light: milk chocolate, vanilla.
- Ensure Compact: milk chocolate, vanilla.
- Ensure Orginal Powder: vanilla.
All Ensure products contain dairy. According to Ensure, all products contain a small amount of lactose (milk sugar). There are <500 milligrams of lactose per serving, according to the company.
An example of the ingredients in an Ensure product are as follows:
Ensure Original – Vanilla: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, Nonfat Milk. Less than 0.5% of: Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Liquid Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.