There aren’t a lot of ice cream flavors that start with ‘U”. However, you likely knew that even before coming here.
Nevertheless, here are the flavors with general descriptions of each one. We hope this is helpful to you for whatever purpose you need it!
- Ube – Ube is a purple yam that is commonly grown in the Philippines. It flavors the ice cream with a sort of nutty and vanilla flavor.
- Ube & Azuki Red Bean – A Magnolia flavor produced with purple yam (ube) ice cream with sweet red beans.
- Ube Macapuno – A flavor of Magnolia made with purple yam ice cream and coconut.
- Udderly Chocolate – Chocolate and white chocolaty ice creams with chocolaty bits. A Tillamook flavor.
- Ultra Chocolate – A super premium chocolate ice cream made under the Trader Joe’s brand.
- Unicorn Bliss Sundae – A vanilla ice cream flavor with pink & blue cookie dough pieces, and glittery swirl. A flavor of Serendipity.
- Unicorn Cakes – This is a Little Debbie ice cream flavor made by Hudsonville. It’s made with strawberry ice cream, yellow pound cake pieces, purple sanding sugar, and blue icing swirls.
- Unicorn Sparkle – It’s cake flavored ice cream with frosting swirl and pieces of candy confetti. A Great Value ice cream flavor.
- Unicorn Swirl – Fruity ice cream + sour raspberry swirl + glitter candy pieces + white frosting topping.